American Internet superstar launches single in UK
(got the info off pressparty innit)
- Keenan Cahill is 19 years old and 4 foot 2 after a childhood of frequent surgery including a bone marrow transplant aged one to relieve the effects of a rare genetic disorder found in 1 in 340,000 people.
- In less than 2 years he has won 437 million views since Keenan uploaded a video of himself lip-synching to Katy Perry’s “Teenage Dream” onto Youtube and he has since featured in a remake of the video with Perry.
- Became household name when he made the “Down on Me” video with 50 Cent.
- Performed on American Music Awards with LMFAO, Justin Bieber, Will.i.Am and David Hassellhoff.
- Keenan is hot property for viral campaigns having worked with San Francisco Giants, the NBA’s New York Knicks, Smartwater starring Jennifer Aniston and Wrigley Gum with Serenading Unicorn.
- Keenan has partnered with Paramount Pictures to promote the “Footloose” movie in a video with Julianne Hough.
- Already a TV personality, Keenan gave a winningly funny appearance on E!’s “Chelsea Lately” and been on America’s Top Model and America’s Got Talent.
- Keenan releases his third single “Back To Us” with Latin Pop Artist Mayra Veronica in early 2013, following “Hands Up” with Electrovamp and “Tonight” with French DJ Oriska.
Closer is released on 19th May